Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Day 3

I was so inexplicably exhausted yesterday that I didn't take time to rave about that chicken dish my mom made. It was awesome! As were the vegetables and fruity treat that went along with it. It's good to have a buddy on days like yesterday... I was also super cranky. But she helped me make it through.


I learned my lesson from yesterday, and I came home from work earlier than usual and took a big, fat nap. I also found the Whole30 timeline on their site, and there was a lot of nodding and "oh"ing, and also a bit of minor panicking for the days that lie ahead.


But my friend that's doing Whole30 is a few days ahead of us, and she's feeling pretty good on her Day 8. I'll keep an eye on her to know what I can expect...


Whatever it may be, I can handle it. I will handle it. Just don't take away my buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment